Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 12

The next morning we all told Morgan what had happened, Emma then told them to bring her a long twig and she made that into a rope, they then put it around Morgans neck and then well she woke up again. I told her never to take off the necklace because something very bad would happen.

I think this dream that she has had is quite frightening because she keeps thinking about, you can see in her facial expressions that she does not enjoy this one bit. I would hate to be in her situation at the moment. all this bad stuff is happening to her, it is very very unlucky.

Then we heard her say herself if I don't think about it I won't get scared. We forgot all about it though it and carried on with our life .Morgan, Leah, Maddy and I went down to the beach around the little island and rested there for a while.

Then, suddenly a green alien figure came and took us we suspected it was one of the bad aliens from my dream, we were freaking out as we knew what would happen as it was exactly like Morgans dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment